Practical tips for not-for-profit leaders – Webcast
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner : Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation : Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Practical PD
- Price : Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Webinar: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information you will need to access your online course.
- Webcast: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days following your registraion, the information you will need to access your online course.
Webinar: The session will use the Zoom solution as the training platform. The solution works with virtually all computers, and is free. You can also phone in for audio only.
Webcast: You will be provided with the course materials and a link to access the course video for 60 days, via Vimeo.
This seminar covers useful tips and cases for accountants who work Not-For-Profit organizations. The tips are illustrated through concrete examples derived from real experience. You won’t find these tips in courses or text books, but you’ll be able to use many of them. The seminar was created and is presented by an experienced CFO, with extensive real-life insight, who has created a number of courses and has spoken to thousands of accountants.
Note : This session allows you to declare 1 hour in the field of professional ethics. To do so, you will need to do two entries in your file: 6 hours in an activity in the field covered by the course content in general, and 1 hour in an activity in the field of professional ethics.
- Tips on key indicator reporting
- More useful financial reporting
- Getting the most out of your bank
- Cost-cutting tips
- The fast close
- Ethics in an Not-For-Profit context
- System conversion dos and don’ts
- Creative thinking for accountants
- Auditors & lawyers: minimizing costs
- Brainstorming on Not-For-Profit sector challenges
- Contract review
- Managing your board
- Interviewing accountants
- What to do when you join a new employer in the sector
Who should attend
Accountants at any level who work in the Not-for-Profit sector. Accountants in public practice who advise clients in the Not-For-Profit sector.
Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, CMA, member of Ontario CPA
For additional information, see the Partner’s website