Do you want to serve on an Order committee and leverage your expertise to benefit the entire profession? Feel free to submit an application by completing the appropriate form (in French only).
You can access the terms of reference of all these committees online by clicking on the committee link. It should be noted that committees whose constitution or mandate is stipulated in the Professional Code are identified by an (S) for statutory.
- Audit Committee – FULL
- FCPA Nominations Evaluation Committee – FULL
- Equivalence Application Evaluation Committee – FULL
- Continuing Education Evaluation Committee
- Professional Inspection Committee (S)
- Professional Development Committee – FULL
- Committee on Training of Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec (S) – FULL
- Public Accountancy Committee
- National Examination Evaluation Committee
- Review Committee (S)
- Monitoring Committee
- Insurance Committee
- Committee for CPAs in Public Practice – FULL
- Committee for CPAs in Business – FULL
- Committee for CPAs in the Public and Parapublic Sector – FULL
- Professional Education Programs Committee – FULL
- Regional Groups Committee – FULL
- Human Resources Committee – FULL
- Indemnity Fund Committee (S) – FULL
- Governance Committee
- Regulations Committee – FULL
- Strategic Directions Committee – FULL
- Council for the Arbitration of Accounts (S)
- Disciplinary Council (S)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the work of any one of the committees.
To calculate the expenses in connection with your participation in a committee, please fill out the online expense report:
Once completed, print and return it, together with supporting documents, to the head of the committee. To find out more about the reimbursement of expenses incurred by volunteers of the Order, read our guidelines (in French only).