Careers at the Order
If you are interested in a career with the CPA Order, consult the current jobs offers* or send us your resume.
Offers for CPAs
* Since the working language of the Order is French, the details are only available in French.
The CPA Order offers its staff good working conditions and a range of highly competitive employee benefits.
A commitment to excellence, respect, teamwork, enthusiasm and loyalty are values shared by the CPA Order’s staff. These are the values that enable us to fulfill the Order’s mission day after day.
Qualities we seek
To ensure our objectives are met, employees of the CPA Order must possess the following characteristics:
- Integrity and honesty beyond reproach;
- Sense of responsibility, including diligence and loyalty;
- Ability to work in a team, to communicate and to show respect for others and for established operating procedures;
- Pride in work well done and respect for the processes in place at the Order;
- Ability to adapt to change, willingness to be involved and even to be a champion of change;
- Ability to understand the Order's primary mission to protect the public and the organization's goal of meeting the needs of its members.
If you are interested in working at the CPA Order, you can send us your application at any time. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that the CPA Order keeps all the resumes it receives for a one-year period starting at the close of the call for applications. These resumes will be added to our candidate databank for future reference when positions become available. If you do not want us to keep your resume, please inform us in your application letter.