National program delivered by the Order
Online training accessible wherever you are
The national program is one of the two pathways to complete the CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) and become a chartered professional accountant in Quebec. The 12-to-24 month national program is offered online in collaboration with three university partners.
spring 2018 session
The national program will be offered in Montreal, as well as in Quebec City and Gatineau (if a minimum number of registration is reached).
The national program: Three questions to consider
- Did you complete or are you in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) recognized by the Order in accounting sciences or business administration (accounting stream) with a minimum grade point average of 2.8/4.3?
- Are you motivated by the possibility of studying while working full time?
- Do you wish to stand out in the business world thanks to solid training?
If you answered yes to these questions, the national program could help you obtain the CPA designation while fitting your needs.
Why choose the national program?
- Personalized training guided by experienced CPAs.
- Work-study balance thanks to a flexible schedule that allows you to keep working.
- Study at home with access to an exciting platform and quality educational material.
- Possible accelerated path to the CPA designation.
- Ideal program for going back to school.
- Same fees for all students, including students from outside Quebec.
- Access to the scholarship program of the Foundation of Quebec CPAs.
- Funding agreement with an attractive rate offered by Desjardins.
Do you want to know more?
What does it mean to become a CPA?
- A two-year paid period of practical experience in a real-life management and decision-making setting.
- Excellent placement rate of close to 100%.
- Competitive compensation package upon entering the job market.
- Internationally recognized designation.
- Numerous job opportunities in business.
- Financial reporting
- Audit and assurance
- Strategy and governance
- Professional and ethical behaviour
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- Teamwork and leadership
- Financial analyst and controller
- External auditor
- Management accountant
- Tax specialist
- Investigative and forensic accountant
- Internal auditor
Find out about the registration policies >
Learn more about how the program works and its content >
Prepare for the national examinations >
See the module and exam calendar >
Find out about the education program offered by universities >
See more reasons to become a CPA >
T. 514 982.4606 [option 3] 1 800 363.4888