Since its creation in 2012, the Quebec CPA Order has conducted an annual ad campaign to raise awareness of the CPA designation, position the accounting profession as a career of choice among young people, and demonstrate the value added of working with a chartered professional accountant in the business world.
2017-2018 ad campaign
For future CPAs
"Be a wind of change in business": This is our most recent recruitment campaign for the profession that was produced by Réservoir advertising agency. It woos our bright next generation of business professionals, ambitious young leaders and entrepreneurs with a flair for business by reminding them that CPA training provides them with better tools for becoming agents of change and playing a key role in organizations.
The campaign featured advertising displays, print ads and Web videos. Change was brought to university campuses in the form of events where future CPAs were filmed in the wind.
- In-school signage: university campuses – September to November 2017, January and February 2018
- Outdoor signage: Montreal – September and October 2017, January and February 2018
- Montreal Metro – September and October 2017, January 2018
- Web: Video clips – September to November 2017, January to March 2018
For the business community
The campaign for the business world continued on the theme of change with CPAs "Navigating Change". This campaign was created by DDB, and shows that CPAs have the expertise, analytical skills and strategic vision to help businesses navigate the risks of change and lead them to success.
In addition to a television ad, the campaign includes print, digital and social network components. The campaign is also a partner of the Télé-Québec show “L’indice Mc$ween.”
- Television: SRC, TVA, Télé-Québec and specialty channels – September 2017 to March 2018
- Web – September 2017 to March 2018
- LaPresse+ – September to December 2017
- Signage – September and October 2017
Have ideas or comments? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.