CPA Plus • Top story • 1 211 candidates pass the 2017 Common Final Examination (CFE)
In this issue:
- 1 211 candidates pass the 2017 Common Final Examination (CFE)
- The future of the accounting profession, according to Les Affaires
- Productive meetings between candidates and employers at recruitment events for future CPAs
- CPA Foundation: $100,000 in financial aid each year and up to $80,000 in Ph.D. scholarships!
- Short on gift inspiration for the holidays?
- Recent appointments
- Prepare for the next personal tax return season
- Free webinar on the status of the tax proposals for private corporations in Canada
- Purchase the 2017 edition of the audit program for trust accounting by notaries
- Do you work with municipal bodies or perform audits for such organizations?
- New validation tools for childcare centre, coordinating office and daycare operating grants
- Audit programs for childcare centres, coordinating offices and home daycare service providers
- New training sessions added
- See the world more clearly with a discount from IRIS
- Need to update your office equipment? Brother has a great offer for you!