Professional development: positive results for the first unified program and offerings in the regions
As a new professional development season gets underway, the Order is proud to present the results of its first unified program. The new enhanced passport format, which incorporates tools and services with training activities, and the increase in the number of e-learning activities no doubt contributed to the program’s success in 2013-2014.
- More than 750 professional development products (including 275 new offerings and some 650 training activities). In total, over 200 training activities presented by the Order, plus close to 450 presented in partnership.
- Approximately 90 e-learning training activities.
- Stable satisfaction rating of 4.7/5 for course content and instructors.
- Close to 6,600 passports sold, up 38%.
- Over 53,000 registrations recorded, up 44%. Nearly 60% of total registrations were for training activities that include reference guides, model files, application models and model financial statements.
- More than 10,000 CPAs used at least one product from the Order’s professional development program.
Results for regions other than Montreal and Quebec City
- Approximately 140 sessions organized in 2013-2014 and 2014-2015.
- Exceptional satisfaction rating of 4.7/5 for both course content and instructors.
- Close to 4,000 registrations in 2013-2014, compared to approximately 2,300 in 2012-2013 for all three programs combined.
The following is a list of regional group representatives to whom you may send your suggestions and comments on activities held in your region.
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue – Dany Larivière, CPA, auditeur, CGA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chaudière-Appalaches – Vanessa Doyon, CPA, CMA email@example.com
- Eastern Québec – Pascale Fournier, CPA, CA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estrie – André Leblanc, CPA auditeur, CA email@example.com
- Lanaudière – Isabelle Veilleux, CPA auditrice, CMA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laval – Laurentians – Johanne Bertrand, CPA, CA email@example.com
- Mauricie – Central Quebec – Manon Hall CPA, auditrice, CA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Montérégie – Rodrigue Côté, CPA auditeur, CGA email@example.com
- Montreal – Robert Papineau, CPA, CA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outaouais – Martin Tremblay, CPA, CGA email@example.com
- Quebec City – Johannie Sylvain, CPA, CGA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean – Nicholas Tremblay, CPA, CGA email@example.com
Feel free to send us your suggestions for products and services at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can continue to enhance the CPA professional development program.