CPA ad campaign
Since its creation in 2012, the Quebec CPA Order has conducted an annual ad campaign to raise awareness of the CPA designation, position the accounting profession as a career of choice among young people, and demonstrate the value added of working with a chartered professional accountant in the business world.
2016-2017 ad campaign
For future CPAs
"Get to business. Become a CPA." is the tagline of our latest ad campaign targeting future CPAs. Created by the Reservoir ad agency, the campaign aims to encourage young people to consider the CPA profession, and shows that this next generation has exceptional business talent and wants to help build a better world.
The campaign includes a series of short video interviews featuring inspiring CPAs who describe their career path. Intended mainly for students, the video clips reflect the wide range of careers the CPA profession has to offer.
- In-school signage: University campuses and CEGEPs – September to October 2016, January to February 2017
- Outdoor signage: Montreal, Quebec City – October 2016, February 2017
- Montreal Metro – September to October 2016, January to February 2017
- Web: Video clips – September to November 2016, January to February 2017
For the business community
CPAs have what it takes for “Navigating Change” in the business world. The campaign, created by the DDB ad agency, aims at increasing understanding of the tangible value that CPAs bring to organizations. This is a nationwide ad campaign common to the entire CPA profession.
- Television: SRC, TVA and specialty channels – October to November 2016
- Business magazines – Fall 2016 to spring 2017
- Web – Fall 2016 to spring 2017