Order’s membership roll
This search tool can help you obtain the following information about a member entered on the roll of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec (CPA):
- Accounting designation
- Telephone number
- Business address (as provided by the member) (if any)
- Public accountancy permit number (if any)
- Limitations of the right to engage in professional activities (if any)
- Certification as a mediator (if any)
Background check on a CPA or former member or the Order
This search tool does not provide:
- a historical record of a CPA’s membership on the roll of the Order (e.g. date permit obtained, periods of striking off the roll);
- information about a former member of the Order;
- access to the disciplinary records of a CPA or former member of the Order.
To check the disciplinary records of a CPA or former member of the Order, please contact the Order’s Records Department by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 514 288-3256, ext. 2617 or toll-free at 1 800 3634688. Note that some disciplinary decisions are available online free of charge.For any other information, please contact the roll of the Order team by email at tableauCPA@cpaquebec.ca, or by phone at 514 288-3256, ext. 2612 or toll-free at 1 800 363-4688.
This search engine was designed to find public information about a specific person. The creation of a list for commercial or philanthropic solicitation or any other purpose would be a violation of privacy rules.
In addition, note that information about Order members is posted in accordance with the Professional Code and the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information. For more information on access to information requests, please visit our website.