You want to maintain or develop your skills?
With close to 750 training activities offered in accounting, finance, taxation, performance management and management, you will find everything you need at the Order for your professional development, whether you are a CPA or not.
2018-2019 training activities catalogue
Consult our catalog [PDF] for more information on the activities offered and all the professional development products and services.
4 types of training activities to meet your needs
- Accounting and financial reporting >
- Assurance >
- CPA’s functions and industry sectors >
- Symposiums and Grands Rendez-vous CPA events >
- Digital age >
- Financing and business cycles >
- Governance, strategies and risk management >
- Optimization and the role of the CPA in other corporate functions >
- Protection of the public and member services >
- Skills and competencies of successful CPAs >
- Taxation, commodity taxes and personal financial planning >
- The organization’s finance function >
CPAs in the public and parapublic sector
A + for savings
More than a dozen events each year to stay abreast of new practices and trends in your industry and to network with your colleagues and several experts.
You are a controller?
Learn about the Vision Haute Performance program designed specifically to meet the needs and ambitions of accomplished leaders.
Compulsory continuing education
Recognition of the hours: we make it simple! All training activities of the program are eligible under the Règlement sur la formation continue obligatoire des CPA du Québec and the hours of the Order training activities (except for training activities offered in partnership) will be automatically added to your file.