CPA Newsletter – Bill 4 on the governance of state-owned enterprises: The Order weighs in
In this issue:
- National Assembly examines the governance of state-owned enterprises
- ESG momentum presents an opportunity for CPAs, experts say
- New independent review committee on standard setting in Canada
- CRA update: The proposed beneficial ownership reporting requirements will not be part of the published 2021 T3 income tax return
- Cryptocurrency: no exception to reporting!
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA): extension of the repayment deadline for loans
- Update | Guide to filling out the 2021 annual declaration for operators of waste disposal facilities and transfer stations
- ASPE – Retractable shares: resources for you!
- IFRS – Subsidiaries without public accountability: proposal of a new voluntary standard
- Update | ASPE briefing: Section 3462 – Defined benefit plans
- Legal notice