CPA Newsletter – Ending a client relationship | Continuing education and rolling period
In this issue:
- How to end a client relationship in a professional manner
- Continuing education: have you planned your training for the year and period ending on August 31?
- Supervision of practical experience and protection of trainees
- Establishing effective IT and data governance
- CAS 315: Preparing for the new risk identification and assessment standard
- Update from Revenu Québec about the new beneficial ownership reporting requirements for trusts
- CRA responds to the top questions from CPAs
- Compliance engagement types: what should be considered?
- New briefing for Not-for-Profit Organizations – Section 4449, Combinations by Not-for-Profit Organizations
- ASPE – Amendments related to the benchmark interest rates reform
- CRA’s Dedicated Telephone Service for income tax service providers
- Webinar – The future of accounting and auditing standard setting
- Improving audit quality – Publications by the Canadian Public Accountability Board
- Disbursement procedures for social utility trusts established for landfills