CPA Newsletter • Top story • The Order’s performance, continuing education, protection of personal
In this issue:
- Numbers that speak for themselves
- Continuing education: View your new summary to find out the requirements you must meet by August 31
- Protect your personal information!
- Transparency and discipline are essential for true economic recovery
- Election to the Board of the Order: Congratulations to our new directors!
- Government measures and deadline extensions: What’s new?
- COVID-19: Update on the CEWS, DSPLs and resumption of the CRA’s audit work
- Accounting for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Potential impact of COVID-19 on financial statements prepared under ASPE
- COVID-19 related rent concessions: IASB amendment to IFRS 16 Leases
- Annual information returns (AIRs) for plans affected by a plan division or merger
- Legal notice
Read the newsletter >