CPA Newsletter • Are you a CPA, CGA or CPA, CMA who engages in public accountancy activities but does not hold a public accountancy permit?

Back to search

Published on

You have until May 15, 2013 to apply for recognition of your acquired rights granted under section 65 of the CPA Act, by submitting an application for a public accountancy permit. If you have not applied for and obtained a “limited” permit by May 15, 2013, you will no longer be permitted to sign review and audit engagement reports you were authorized to sign up until then.

See full details >