CPA Newsletter • Top story • 78% of Quebecers are in favour of having a single tax return
In this issue:
- 78% of Quebecers are in favour of having a single tax return
- Annual election to the board of the Order: It’s time to get involved!
- Giving up your CPA title to escape the consequences of one’s actions: A viable solution?
- Are you a retired member who engages in professional activities?
- News from the Board
- Financial statements of municipal bodies: Update of the sample note on pension plans and the MAMOT's guidance
- Annual financial reports (AFRs) for organizations subsidized by the Société d’habitation du Québec (SHQ)
- Exposure Draft – Asset Retirement Obligations, Proposed Section PS 3280
- Quebec’s Ministère des Finances: New tax measures for business transfers and stock option deduction
- Reminder – Do your clients have securities transactions to report?
- Medical expenses: What are the conditions for claiming them on the income tax and benefit return?