CPA Newsletter • Top story • Mistreatment of seniors and vulnerable persons: New disclosure obligations for CPAs
In this issue:
- Mistreatment of seniors and vulnerable persons: New disclosure obligations for CPAs
- New standard CSRE 2400, Engagements to Review Historical Financial Statements: Have you thought about your engagement letters?
- Professional inspection annual report: Encouraging results
- CFE registrations from July 5 to August 9
- Do you practice within a partnership or joint-stock company or do you plan to create one?
- Restructuring of the CPA Canada Handbook – Assurance following recent decisions of the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AASB)
- 2017-2018 budget rules and occupancy rules for educational childcare service providers (in French only)
- Promoting the use of data analytics in financial statement audits: CPA Canada resources for CPAs and their clients