CPA Newsletter • Top story • Personal income tax: Taking your clients’ words at face value can cost them dearly
In this issue:
- Personal income tax: Taking your clients’ words at face value can cost them dearly
- Data protection: 5 questions to see if your practices are up to date
- Accounting for retractable or redeemable shares and other financial instruments: Significant changes issued in December 2018
- Exposure Draft – Onerous Contracts – Cost of Fulfilling a Contract
- CRA requests for personal banking info: Out of line?
- Exposure Draft, 2018-2019 Annual Improvements to Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Automobile or motor vehicle allowance for work-related travel: A taxable or non-taxable benefit?