Reporting foreign property to the Canada Revenue Agency

Back to search

Published on

Any Canadian resident who, at any time in the year, owned specified foreign property costing more than $100,000 must fill out and file Form T1135, Foreign Income Verification Statement, within the prescribed time limits.

Learn more [+]

Read the FAQ [+]