The CPA Order welcomes 14 new Fellows
Montreal, February 28, 2020 – The Quebec CPA Order released the names of the 14 chartered professional accountants (CPAs) who received the prestigious title of Fellow (FCPA) this year. These women and men are inspiring ambassadors who exemplify the reputation and prestige of the profession. They will be honoured during the upcoming Soirée des Fellows in spring 2020.
The title of Fellow is presented annually to a small number of CPAs among the Order’s 40,000 members. These new FCPAs are joining a select group that now includes 653 people who have rendered outstanding services to the profession, or whose achievements in their careers or in the community have earned them distinction and brought honour to the profession.
The 14 new CPA Fellows for 2020 are:
- Choulamite Ammar | BDO Canada
- Dung Tien Can | Société de transport de Montréal
- Louise Cloutier | Guérin Morin CPA
- Rémi Fortin | Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
- Jacqueline Gauthier | Calian Group
- Roch Huppé | Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Denis Le Vasseur | Power Corporation
- Paul Rodias Nantel | Nantel Valiquette
- Sylvain Ricard | Office of the Auditor General of Canada
- Nochane Rousseau | PwC
- Josée St-Onge | PwC
- Nathalie Tessier | Deloitte
- Jacques Topping | Institut national d'optique (INO)
- Luc Tremblay | Société de transport de Montréal
About the Quebec CPA Order
The Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec has 40,000 members and 5,000 future CPAs, making it the third largest professional order in Quebec. The Order ensures the protection of the public and the visibility of the profession. It represents all areas of expertise of the accounting profession, including financial reporting, management accounting, strategy and governance, audit and assurance, finance and taxation.
– 30 –
Manager, Public Affairs, Quebec CPA Order
T. 514 288.3256  1 800 363.4688