CPA Newsletter • Top story • The profession as enthusiastic and innovative as ever
In this issue:
- The profession as enthusiastic and innovative as ever
- A decision that does some good: annual dues frozen for another year!
- 2020 CFE: Show of solidarity for the future of the profession
- Extension of telework for the Order’s teams
- Survey | Digital transformation: Impacts of COVID-19
- Free conference | The Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy: What’s what?
- ASPE Exposure draft: Recognition of COVID-19-Related Lease Concessions
- Free Webinar | Understanding your client: COVID-19 implications for internal controls
- Meal expenses: CRA increases the eligible amount from $17 to $23
- Survey | Preparing future-oriented financial information
- The Public Sector Accounting Board: CPAs needed
Read the newsletter >