Admission Scholarships towards a recognized bachelor’s degree
40 scholarships of $1,500
Call for applications
Applicants must meet the following conditions at the deadline for fill out the electronic application form, ie April 29, 2021:
- be enrolled in the last year of a CEGEP program OR be going back to school;
- have apply in one of the bachelor's degrees recognized by the Order starting in the fall of 2021
- pursue the objective of becoming a chartered professional accountant;
- demonstrate that they need financial aid to help them cover the costs involved their 1st university session;
- fill out the scholarship application form online and provide all the documents required by the deadline;
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- fulfill all other criteria deemed relevant by the Foundation.
Applications are evaluated based on the following criteria. All required documents must specify the applicant's name and be uploaded when the form is filled out online. Click on each of the criteria to find out the details.
Applicant must provided proof of registration in one of the bachelor's degrees recognized by the Order starting in the fall of 2021.
A copy of the admission letter from the university is accepted, provided it includes the following information:
- the applicant's name;
- the university’s name;
- the program's name recognized by the Order;
- confirmation of the term’s start date.
Applicants must justify their financial needs and explain how the scholarship will impact their pursuit of university studies. The text discussing their motivation, which may be no longer than 400 words, must be entered directly on the online form and:
- focus on their financial situation;
- provide specific details on their actual needs.
Applicants must provide a letter of support for their application, such as from their CEGEP professor if they are a student or their manager if they are going back to school.
Applicants must include proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency in their application file. Applicants born in Quebec may submit a birth certificate issued by the Directeur de l'état civil.
Applicants must complete online the electronic form and provide all of the abovementioned items:
- a proof of registration in one of undergraduate program recognized by the Order, as required;
- a justification of their financial needs, according to the abovementioned requirements;
- a letter of support, according to the abovementioned requirements;
- the proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency.
Presentation of scholarships and method of payment
The scholarships will be paid when the Board of directors has approved the list of scholarship recipients, and the recipients have provided proof that they have paid their tuition fees (1st instalment) for one of undergraduate program recognized by the Order, no later than September 30, 2021. Proof of payment must include the student’s full name, the name of the university program and the name of the university. If necessary, recipients may provide more than one piece of proof.
Once the Foundation has received proof that the tuition fees have been paid, the scholarship payment will be made and a letter will be sent directly to the recipients.
In the event that applicants fail to provide proof that they have paid the tuition fees by the specified deadlines, the scholarship will be automatically canceled and a payment will not be made.
Please note that the scholarships are taxable.
Deadline for submitting applications
Applicants are responsible for submitting the application by the deadline.
The duly completed electronic form must be sent to us by no later than 4:00 p.m. on April 29, 2021.
All required documents must specify the applicant's name and be uploaded when the form is filled out online. The Foundation will not accept documents submitted in any other way.
All incomplete or late files will be automatically rejected.
The Foundation will not follow up on missing, incomplete or late documents.
Criteria and conditions that apply to all programs
Selection process and responsibilities of the Foundation
Award committees are responsible for evaluating the scholarship and aid applications received by the Foundation.
The Foundation is responsible for ensuring compliance with the evaluation criteria, the rules in force and the ethical rules of use for each of the existing scholarship programs. The decisions of the Foundation are final and without appeal. There is no review process.
Changes to the scholarship program rules and scholarship amounts
The Foundation reserves the right to change, without notice, the number and the amount of the scholarships, as well as the rules for each of its scholarship programs in force.