Admission Scholarships towards a recognized bachelor’s degree
30 scholarships of $1,500
Call for applications
Applicants must pursue the objective of becoming a chartered professional accountant and meet the following conditions by the deadline for filing the electronic form, i.e. May 3, 2023:
- be enrolled in the last year of a CEGEP program leading to one of the bachelor’s degree programs recognized by the Order or be going back to school;
- have proof that they have been accepted into one of the bachelor of accounting programs recognized by the Order starting in the fall of 2023;
- demonstrate a significant need for financial assistance to help them cover the tuition of their 1st session at university or show exceptional persistence in their studies;
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- meet all other criteria deemed relevant by the Foundation.
Applications will be automatically rejected if these requirements are not met.
Evaluation criteria and required documents
Applications are evaluated based on the following criteria:
Applicants must attach the following at the appropriate place in the application form:
- proof of registration in one of the bachelor's degrees recognized by the Order starting in the fall of 2023;
- a transcript that meets the requirements as specified in the form;
- their curriculum vitae.
The Selection committee reserves the right to take off points for poorly written files or files that have several spelling errors.
Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency. Applicants born in Quebec may submit a birth certificate issued by the Directeur de l'état civil.
Presentation of scholarships and method of payment
The payment will be made when the list of scholarship recipients has been approved by the Board of directors, by no later than March 31, 2024. A letter will also be sent to recipients. It should be noted that the scholarship is taxable.
In the event that the scholarship is to be paid upon the fulfillment of certain conditions and those conditions are not met by the given deadlines, the scholarship will be automatically cancelled and no payment will be made.
Important information that applies to all scholarship programs
- All incomplete or late files will be automatically rejected. The Foundation will not follow up with you if your file is rejected for these reasons.
- The Foundation is responsible for ensuring compliance with the evaluation criteria, the rules in force and the ethical rules of use for each of the existing scholarship programs. The decisions of the Foundation are final and without appeal. There is no review process.
- The Foundation reserves the right to change, without notice, the number and the amount of the scholarships, as well as the rules for each of its scholarship programs in force.