Ethics advice and practical tools
To help members understand their obligations and the laws and regulations governing the CPA profession, the Order puts at their disposal a series of short topical articles on common issues that arise in the practice of the profession.
- 6 tips for saving a client relationship
- 6 problems you can easily avoid during personal income tax season
- What you write and say matter!
- Using your letterhead: not as inconsequential as it seems
- Giving up your CPA title to escape the consequences of one's actions: a viable solution?
- Professional identity theft: what to do if you're a victim
- 6 tips to help you avoid problems that arise in estate management
- Estate settlement: the complementary roles of notaries and CPAs
- The limited role of CPAs on matters of incorporation and legal publicity
- 5 useful tips to help you avoid social media gaffes
- Providing access to client files: Obligation or professional courtesy?
- Email: Can efficiency and quality go hand in hand?
- Personal income tax: Do you take your clients' words at face value?
- Providing payroll services to assurance clients: An independence issue?
- Should you provide a certificate of financial health?
Watch the webcasts! They are available to everyone, free of charge.
These webcasts do not qualify as continuing education.
For all questions about how to interpret the Code of Ethics or what you need to do to comply with it, fill out the online form or contact the ethics reference service:
T. 514 982.4626 1 800 363.4688