Ethics advice and practical tools
To help members understand their obligations and the laws and regulations governing the CPA profession, the Order puts at their disposal a series of short topical articles on common issues that arise in the practice of the profession.
- 6 tips for saving a client relationship
- 6 problems you can easily avoid during personal income tax season
- What you write and say matter!
- Using your letterhead: not as inconsequential as it seems
- Giving up your CPA title to escape the consequences of one's actions: a viable solution?
- Professional identity theft: what to do if you're a victim
- 6 tips to help you avoid problems that arise in estate management
- Estate settlement: the complementary roles of notaries and CPAs
- The limited role of CPAs on matters of incorporation and legal publicity
- 5 useful tips to help you avoid social media gaffes
- Providing access to client files: Obligation or professional courtesy?
- Email: Can efficiency and quality go hand in hand?
- Personal income tax: Do you take your clients' words at face value?
- Providing payroll services to assurance clients: An independence issue?
- Should you provide a certificate of financial health?
Watch the webcasts! They are available to everyone, free of charge.
These webcasts do not qualify as continuing education.