Registration for the education module and the examination
Our site is currently experiencing some display issues under the latest version of the Chrome browser. If you are having problems viewing certain pages, we recommend that you access them using another browser. We are working to solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
To register for the education module and/or examination, email the following information to email@example.com:
- Six-digit CPA Quebec client number
- First and last name
- Education module and examination name: public accountancy
- Registration type: module and examination or examination only
The fees are payable by credit card within five days of your registration.
Important: Even if the Public accountancy committee grants you an exemption from the education module, it is strongly recommended that you register for it to maximize your chances of passing the examination.
Duration: 8 weeks
Duration: 8 weeks
Cancellation and refund policy
Security software licence
- A full refund may be issued if access to the security software licence has not been created. Once your access is created, you cannot obtain a refund.
Module and examination registration
- A full refund may be issued if access to the module on the Brightspace (D2L) platform has not been created. Once your access is created, you cannot obtain a refund.
- Once you begin the module, you cannot obtain a refund for the examination. You may, however, defer writing the examination to the next session.
- A full refund will be issued for any cancellation made more than five days prior to the examination.
- A partial refund will be issued and a penalty will be charged for any cancellation made less than five days prior to the examination.
1 The amounts include taxes.
2 You must use the security software to write the CPA Canada public accountancy examination.
3 The examination will take place in Montreal (location to be determined).