Equivalence of a recognized undergraduate degree

Are you interested in the CPA profession but do not hold one of the degrees recognized by the Order? Are you a professional who received your training outside Quebec or Canada? You are just a few steps away from beginning the path leading to the CPA designation.

To find out which steps, visit our new site for individuals interested in applying for training equivalence. After a few questions, you will know which steps you’ll need to take to be admitted to the CPA Professional Education Program based on your specific situation.

Professional experience and prior learning assessment

Visit the site >

Did you complete your studies outside Canada?

The Order periodically sends relevant information to foreign-trained professionals who would like to become CPAs in Quebec. Keep up to date on the latest developments and news concerning the profession, as well as the resources that are available to you.

Register for our mailing list >