Declaration of the end of a period
The Order must document the number of months of practical experience you have completed in your file. Accordingly, you must have a period of practical experience recognized in the following situations:
- You have finished the entire 24-month period of practical experience.
- You have changed employers or positions.
- You have reached the limit of months of practical experience authorized by the Order.
Important: You must complete your path within 7 years of your registration with the Order.
In order to have the end of a period of practical experience recognized, you must have submitted all the required practical experience reports as well as the online form within 30 days of completing the period of practical experience.
Practical experience outside of a pre-approved program
You must attach to your declaration of practical experience a descriptive document, submitted on the employer’s letterhead, including:
- your first name and last name;
- the date on which the document was produced;
- your date of hire;
- your job title;
- the number of hours worked per week;
- the date of the last day worked OR confirmation of continued employment;
- the number of days of absence (education leave, parental leave, sick leave, etc.);
- the number of days of technical training;
- the signature of the line supervisor or the organization official.
Pre-approved program of practical experience
You are not required to submit a job description, but you must attach the declaration form signed by your program leader.